Adolescent Medicine, part of Prisma Health Children’s Hospital in the Upstate is a specialty practice focusing on the health of adolescents and young adults, ages 10–25. We provide comprehensive and effective care to teens and young adults.
A referral is recommended for individuals 10–15 years old, but not needed for those 16–25. We can also serve as a primary care provider for 16–25 year olds.
- Eating disorder evaluation and management
- LGBTQIA+ care (including cross hormone therapy)
- Reproductive health
- Sexual health
- General adolescent gynecology
- Menstrual disorders
- Mental health (medication management and connection)
- HIV care (including Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP))
- Acne and Accutane evaluation and management
- Child and adolescent psychiatry embedded clinic/consultation
- Adolescent psychology