We know that children aren’t small adults, and one size doesn’t fit all. That’s why we deliver “whole child” care that’s just the right size.
By promoting patient- and family-centered care that personalizes, humanizes and demystifies the healthcare experience, Children’s Hospital offers patients and their loved ones the full circle of care – medical to emotional needs, primary to specialty services and prevention to rehabilitation. Our accidental injury and wellness efforts are aimed at keeping children healthy and out of the hospital. But it’s comforting to know that if you need our services, Children’s Hospital is committed to providing 360º care, 365 days a year.
And as part of GHS, one of the state’s leading health systems, Children’s Hospital is backed by the resources, expertise and technology available at the Upstate’s only university medical center.
Primary Care Pediatric Practices
- Children's Hospital After-hours Care
- Carolina Pediatrics of Greenville
- Center for Pediatric Medicine
- Clemson-Seneca Pediatrics
- The Children’s Clinic
- Christie Pediatric Group
- GHS Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Greenville Pediatric Health Center
- Heritage Pediatrics & Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Associates - Easley
- Pediatric Associates - Greer
- Pediatric Associates - Powdersville
- Pediatric Associates - Spartanburg
- Pediatric Associates - Spartanburg (Duncan Office)
- Children's Hospital Spartanburg Night Clinic
- Spartanburg Pediatric Health Center
- Pediatric Rapid Access
Or, for a pediatrician recommendation close to you, call 1-844-GHS-DOCS (447-3627).