As a multi-physician, multi-office pediatric group, Clemson-Seneca Pediatrics is dedicated to advancing the care of children and promoting healthy families. We provide quality pediatric care to infants, children and adolescents from birth through the college years. Our basic philosophy is that nurturing and caring for children demands a trusting partnership between physician and parent. Our board-certified pediatricians and staff look forward to a long growing relationship with you and your children.
We strive to serve as your family's total resource for raising healthy and happy children. A very important part of our service is the special attention we give the families in our practice. Our providers explain your child's condition and treatment options fully.
We also attempt to provide as much education as treatment in order to help your children thrive. Our focus is on preventive care: keeping your child healthy. We offer a number of educational resources to help you learn all you can about your child's health including one-on-one counseling; a handbook developed by our physicians about child and adolescent development; and brochures on nutrition, exercise and injury prevention.
We offer a complete range of services for infants, children and teens. Services we provide include:
- Newborn and well-baby care
- Complete physical exams and immunizations
- School and sports physicals
- Nutritional counseling (obesity cholesterol, eating disorders)
- Adolescent medicine (adolescent girls who prefer a female provider may see one of their choice)
- Colds, flu, sore throats ear infections
- Bronchitis, croup, laryngitis, pneumonia
- Minor lacerations, strains, burns
Chronic Medical Care
- Allergies and asthma
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and learning disabilities
- Skin care: acne, rashes, eczema